Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Apple MacBook Air

Today Apple announced a new line of "MacBook Air" laptops that are even thinner than prior MacBook Air's (MBA).  One way they were able to do that was with using solid state memory, a by-product of which is better battery life and less heat.  Now a user with one of these laptops can travel with a full interface including a full-keyboard, trackpad, and LED screen all packed into about 2 lbs.  I'll have to seriously consider trading in my MacBook Pro for one of these because of the portability factor.  Paired with a Verizon MiFi, which gives me internet anywhere, and connected to our Reviora virtual office solution, I literally have a "Virtual office" from which I can work anywhere. So now a trip to the Apple store will be on the agenda...

No comments:

Post a Comment